Bobbing For Ribbons Results Bobbing For Ribbons Saturday Scoresheets Bobbing For Apples Program Final Bobbing for Ribbons Sunday Scoresheets … [Read More...]
Who Can Join?
• Full time students enrolled in grades 4-12
• Western riders from beginner through advanced
• No horse ownership required!
What Makes Up a YEDA Team?
• A coach
• A minimum of 3 riders per team
• Separate Junior and Senior High teams and an Elementary division
YEDA Show Season
• Includes YEDA point shows, open shows, and clinics held September through April
• National Championship Event
• Collegiate Invitationals
Special Benefits of YEDA
• Scholarship Opportunities
• Collegiate Recruitment Opportunities
• Individual Development through Yeda’s Core Values
Latest News & Results:
Great Job to all riders! WORD September Kickoff Classic Show Program PDF September Kickoff Classic Show Program Saturday Kickoff Scoresheets.compressed Kickoff Sunday Scoresheets.compressed Points will be updated in October … [Read More...]
Individual Membership and Division Placement for a YEDA Rider: Download our 2017-2018 YEDA … [Get the form]
Download your copy of the 2017 - 2018 Official YEDA Rule Book 2017-2018 YEDA Rule … [Get the rulebook]
Download our Final 2017 - 2018 Pattern Book in PDF format by clicking the link … [Get the pattern book]
Our mission is to provide an equestrian riding program for youth students, via both instructional and experiential learning opportunities. To accomplish this we will engage in equestrian competitions, … [Find out more]